Hi everyone! Thanks so much for attending my “Social Media for Business” course at UNBC – and thanks to UNBC Continuing Studies for putting it on! As promised, I have some great resources to share with you. Please feel free to take these back to your business or organization, and share with your teams!
Resources from our workshop (PDFs):
- Social media best practices (for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and blogging)
- Social media statistics
- Social media strategy planning considerations
In addition, here are some links to other great resources:
Tools for success:
Great social media blogs for ongoing inspiration:
Particularly good/useful blog posts (from some more of my favourite blogs):
- A beginner’s social media guide for small businesses (Social Media Examiner)
- What is a hashtag? An explanation and justification for #hashtags (Top Dog Social Media)
- The public vs. private balancing act on social media (yours truly! :) )
- 11 things you didn’t know you were doing wrong on Twitter (Hubspot blog)
- 11 essential ingredients every blog post needs (Copyblogger)
- 7 reasons your LinkedIn profile is a hot mess (Convince and Convert)
If you want to talk further, get in touch!