I am so excited to announce that I’ll be teaching a one-day course, “Social Media for Business,” next month! It is a personal goal of mine to get into teaching and more workshop facilitation in the future, and I can’t wait to share some tips with people in Prince George on April 25, and help businesses unlock some of the power of social media. And, I’m so proud to be teaching this at my (first) alma mater, UNBC!
My course is through UNBC Continuing Studies and will be a packed day full of social media marketing goodness! I hope that participants will come out of the day with a good grasp on what tools are right for them, and the beginnings of a social media marketing strategy for their own business.
Here’s what participants will learn:
- What social media platforms and tools are available and right for your business
- The importance of pre-planning (policies, guidelines and risk assessments)
- How to develop a social media strategy that aligns with your business goals
- How to develop content and tell your story
- Ideas to connect with customers and create online conversations
- The importance of monitoring and measuring social media efforts
- How to create social media marketing campaigns
- Best practices, online etiquette and other considerations
Join me! And please help spread the word about this course. Prince George is a fantastic city and it’s so important that we help our local businesses thrive as best as they can!
Register for the course on the UNBC Continuing Studies site. And if you have things you’d love to see in this course, let me know in the comments below!